Gov. Ron DeSantis announced Tuesday that COVID-19 vaccination appointments will be available at seven Publix locations in Charlotte County starting Wednesday. Vaccinations will begin Thursday.
The locations are:
- Merchants Crossing, 1500 Placida Road, Englewood, FL
- Port Charlotte Crossing, 4265 Tamiami Trail, Charlotte Harbor, FL
- Publix at Gulf Cove, 13435 S. McCall Road, Port Charlotte, FL
- Quesada Commons, 19451 Cochran Blvd., Port Charlotte, FL
- Peachland Promenade, 24051 Peachland Blvd., Port Charlotte, FL
- Punta Gorda Crossing, 2310 Tamiami Trail, Punta Gorda, FL
- Burnt Store Marketplace, 3941 Tamiami Trail, Punta Gorda, FL
Vaccinations will also be offered at 32 Publix locations in Lee County.
The announcement was made during a press conference in Cape Coral.
Appointments can be made starting at 6 a.m. at www.publix.com/covid-vaccine
Visit yoursun.com for more updates.