I’m pleased say the Englewood Chamber membership is more than 600 members. The addition of more than 220 new members within the last four years is a testimonial that the area’s businesses and organizations understand there’s value to belonging to the Englewood Chamber.
Chamber members are entitled to a multitude of resources that include placement on the chamber’s website, in the Community Guide-Membership Directory, ability to place business cards and flyers in the chamber’s lobby, opportunity to delivery marketing and promotional messages in the weekly “Two-Minute-Tuesday” and more. If you are a chamber member and have a question about any of these entitlements, please don’t hesitate to contact me and I’d be happy to explain any of these opportunities further.
The All Star program
In additional to the standard benefits, chamber members also have the opportunity to heighten their profile by becoming a Chamber All Star. There are five different investment levels of all-star participation. Each level also comes with its own menu of entitlements. For example, the highest level is that of a 5-Star Chamber All Star. Five-Star members receive:
• A table of eight tickets to the annual chamber banquet, along with a full-page ad in the event program.
• A full-page ad in the Community Guide-Membership Directory.
• A premium ad on the Englewood map.
• A full-page ad in the Manasota Mystique event program.
• Four tickets to the Smoked Mullet luncheon as well as a full page in the program.
• Paid tuition to Leadership Englewood and a full-page ad in the graduation program.
• A table of eight tickets to the annual past president’s volunteer luncheon and full-page ad in the event program.
• Two complimentary tickets to each Bizz@Noon networking lunch.
• The business logo is included on all out-going chamber emails.
• The business logo is included on a special 5-Star banner that is displayed at events.
• The business is highlighted each week in the e-communication, the “Two-Minute-Tuesday.”
The quarterly investment to be a 5-Star Chamber All Star is $950. The other All Star levels that include a more limited menu of entitlements, include 4-Star ($475 per quarter), 3-Star ($225 per quarter), 2-Star ($175 per quarter) and Star Level at $99 per quarter.
The registration period to become a 2019 All Star begins Monday and closes Friday, Dec. 21. There are a limited number of 5-Star and 4-Star opportunities available. Those who participated in 2018 will have the first opportunity to renew.
Thank you 2018 All Stars
As we approach the final month of the year, we want to express our appreciation to the following for investing as Chamber All Stars for 2018:
5-Star All Stars — Cape Haze Marina, Englewood Community Hospital, Englewood Sun, Farlow’s on the Water, Heritage Oaks Assisted Living, Key Agency, Lightspeed Voice, Michael Saunders & Company.
4-Star All Stars — Englewood Bank, Lock ‘N Key, Mark Knauf CPA, Monarch Direct, Paradise Exclusive Real Estate, Shear Sailing Hair & Tanning Salon, Sysco Corp., Tall Pines Rentals, Weston’s WannaB Inn.
3-Star All Stars — Abbott Air, Emery Auto, Gulf Realty, The Herald Tribune, Mason Financial, Myakka Pines Golf Club, Rothco Signs, The Lighthouse Grill at Stump Pass, Wampler Insurance & Financial Group.
2-Star All Stars — Advanced Hearing, Brian Faro-Paradise Exclusive, Ivy’s on Dearborn, Sunnybrook Realty, Swirls N Curls Ice Cream.
Star Level All Stars — Alfred Current-Rowley Insurance, Charlotte County Safe & Lock, Karen Current-Centennial Mortgage, Michelle Eberly-Paradise Exclusive, Port Charlotte S.C.O.R.E., Signs in One Day, Wellbaum & Emery PA, Quick Signs.
Today is the final day that the photo contest entries on display in the chamber lobby. Please stop in our office at 601 S. Indiana Ave., Englewood, to check out the wonderful pictures and vote for your favorites.
Ed Hill is executive director of the Englewood Florida Chamber of Commerce. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 941-474-5511.^p