• Ainger Creek Park, 2089 Placida Road, Englewood. Boat ramp, canoe/kayak launch, fishing.
• Amberjack Environmental Park, 6450 Gasparilla Pines Blvd., Rotonda. Birding, nature trail.
• Anger Fishing Pier, 1385 Beach Road, Englewood. Fishing.
• Ann Dever Memorial Regional Park, 6791 San Casa Drive. Pool, walking trail, fenced dog parks, playground, football fields, cricket, picnic gazebo.
• Bay Heights Park, 1000 S. McCall Road, Englewood. Fishing, picnic tables, open space, boat ramp and launch.
• Bill Coy Preserve, 5350 Placida Road, Englewood. Birding, nature trails, canoe launch.
• Boca Grande Fishing Pier, 5810 Gasparilla Road, Gasparilla Island. Fishing.
• Butterford Waterway Park, 13555 Marathon Blvd., Port Charlotte (Gulf Cove). Fishing, boat ramp.
• Cape Haze Pioneer Trail Park, 1688 Gasparilla Road, Rotonda. Bike trail, walking trail, picnic tables, historic features.
• Cedar Point Environmental Park, 2300 Placida Road, Englewood. Birding, fishing, nature trails, picnic areas, playground, environmental center.
• Centennial Fishing Pier, 14021 Gasparilla Road, Placida. Fishing.
• C.G. Herring Park, 3406 Indiana Road, Rotonda. Veterans memorial, basketball, picnic tables, running track, playground, remote control car area.
• Englewood Beach/Chadwick Park, 2100 N. Beach Road, Englewood. Swimming, fishing, shelling, basketball, volleyball, horseshoes, picnic shelters, barbecue grills, playground, birding.
• Englewood East Park, 11120 Sunnydale Ave., Englewood. Playground, basketball, horseshoes, barbecue grills, picnic tables.
• Gulfstream Park, 12873 Gulfstream Blvd., Englewood. Fishing, picnic tables.
• Oyster Creek Environmental Park, 2333 Placida Road, Englewood. Canoe/kayak launch, fishing, nature trail, picnic tables.
• Placida Fishing Pier, 13120 Pier Road, Placida. Fishing.
• Placida Park, 6499 Boca Grande Causeway, Placida. Boat ramps, canoe/kayak launch.
• Manasota Scrub Preserve, 2695 Bridge St., Englewood. Nature trails, birding.
Italicize this lineVisit www.scgov.net and click on the “Parks, Rec & Natural Resources” tab for more information.
FLORIDA STATE PARKS
• Stump Pass Beach State Park, 900 Gulf Blvd, Englewood. Swimming, nature trails, birding, shelling, fishing, picnic pavilion, canoe/kayak launch.
• Maykka State Forest, 2000 S. River Road, Englewood. Hiking, birding, primitive camping, bike trails, fishing, hunting, canoe/kayak access, picnic facilities.
• Don Pedro Island State Park, 8450 Placida Road, Placida. Beaches, boating, canoe/kayak, hiking, picnicking, swimming, snorkeling/diving, fishing • Gasparilla Island State Park, 880 Belcher Road, Boca Grande. Beaches, boating, canoe/kayak, hiking, picnicking, swimming, snorkeling/diving, fishing.
• Rotonda Community Park, 100 Rotonda Blvd. E., Rotonda. Open play fields, bike trails, tennis courts, nature trail, picnic shelter, barbecue grills, playgrounds.
• South Gulf Cove Park, 10150 Amicola St., Gulf Cove. Boat ramp, fishing, barbecue grills, picnic shelter, playground.
• Thornton Key Preserve, 8 Thornton Key Preserve, Englewood. Birding, canoe/kayak, nature trail.
• Tringali Park, 3460 N. Access Road, Englewood. Gymnasium, basketball, tennis, inline hockey rink, volleyball, picnic tables, playground.
Italicize this lineFor more about Charlotte County parks and amenities, go to www.charlotte?countyfl.gov and click on “Parks” under “Popular Links” on the left.
SARASOTA COUNTY PARKS
• Blind Pass Beach Park, 6725 Manasota Key Road, Englewood. Swimming, trails, canoe/kayak launch, playground, picnic shelters, grills.
• Buchan Airport Community Park, 1390-1398 Old Englewood Road. Recreational airfield, large shaded playgrounds, picnic area and grills, community garden, community meeting room, open space, walking trails.
• Englewood Recreation Center Park, 101 N. Orange St., Englewood. Outdoor lighted basketball, practice softball fields, tennis courts, tennis practice, playground, shuffleboard, outdoor fitness structures, picnic tables.
• Englewood Sports Complex, 1300 S. River Road, Englewood. Multiple baseball and softball fields, soccer, tennis, indoor gym, weight room, locker room, playground, pickleball, indoor rental space, fishing ponds.
• Indian Mound Park, 210 Winson Ave., Englewood. Boat ramp, canoe/kayak launch, picnic shelters, trails, historic features.
• Lemon Bay Park & Environmental Center, 570 Bay Park Blvd., Englewood. Indoor rental space, trails, picnic shelters, nature trails, fishing, birding, canoe/kayak, butterfly garden.
• Manasota Beach Park, 8570 Manasota Key Road, Englewood. Swimming, picnic shelters, boat ramp, docking.