The Venice Police Department reported the following arrests:
• Shaton Troyer, 59, 700 block of Francis St., Nokomis. Charge: DUI. Bond: $120.
• Daniel Stearns, 66, 1200 block of Mango Ave., Venice. Charge: battery on a person over 65. Bond: $1,500.
The Sarasota County Sheriff’s Office reported the following arrests:
• Lee Donnelly, 40, 700 block of Barcelona Avenue, Venice. Charge: possession of a controlled substance without a prescription. Bond: None.
• Marlene Hogeland, 73, 2300 block of Tamiami Trail, Venice. Charge: trespassing, failure to leave property upon order of owner. Bond: $500.
• Linda Lopez-Eckert, 58, 1800 block of Batello Road, Venice. Charges: two counts of possession and/or use of drug equipment. Bond: $1,000.
• Denise Bell, 47, 1000 block of Laurel Road, Nokomis. Charges: DUI, DUI with property damage. Bond: $620.
• Amanda Freeman, 31, 300 block of S. River Blvd., Nokomis. Charges: knowingly driving while license is suspended or revoked, carrying a concealed unlicensed weapon, resisting an officer with violence. Bond: $2,120.
• Noah Brooks, 22, 100 block of Glenwood Ave., Osprey. Charge: carrying a concealed unlicensed weapon. Bond: $1,500.